Born 1990. Lives and works in Edinburgh.
2009-2013: Newcastle University,
BA Fine Art 1st Class Honours
-June 19, Schema Chapter III (draft 2), performance as part of Present Futures , CCA Glasgow, Glasgow
-April 19, How We Handle Things, performance research presentation, Rhubaba Studios and Gallery, Edinburgh
- Oct 18-Jan 19, Schema chapters I-III, research commission: Talbot Rice Projects. Talbot Rice Gallery, Edinburgh.
- June 2018, Imprinting (Close your eyes and- ) by Mark Bleakley and Claricia Kruithof performance at Basic Mountain part of Annuale.
- March 2018, Fathoms, opening performance with MollyMae Whawell. Embassy gallery, Edinburgh
- Oct 2017, Collision. Colliding. At We Were Arguing About Kenneth Koch’s 'One Train May Hide Another’ Kingsgate workshop, London. Curated by George Vasey, Nadia Hebson and Paul Becker
- April 2017, Slide Night #7, Rhubaba, Repose, Suspend, Oblique (for T.B.) collaboration with Claricia Kruithof.
- April 2017, The Northern Charter, Newcastle, A Boy stands in for a rock or vice versa. Choreographer/ performer.
- Oct 2016, Ludlow 67, New York, To Stage curated by Chiarina Chen
- August 2016, Dancebase, Fringe Festival, Heads-Up program, Marina City part 2.
- May-June 2016, Collective Gallery, A Nude Descends into a Lump Performance Programme, Choreographer/Performer.
- October 2015, Dancebase, Autumn Showcase, Marina City part 2
- March 2015, The Varieties, Harris Museum, Preston, Performing 3 Movements of Funny
- Oct 2014, Sentinel Space Birmingham, Or From Werner to Dan and back.
-Feb 2014, A Crack in the Window II, A3 Project Space, Birmingham, Performance by Dennis Isou
- Jan 2014, Globe Gallery. Letter to Hotbird3, Lead Artist
- Oct 2013, The Northern Charter, A Crack in the Window, Performance Lecture by Dennis Isou (Josh Wilson and Mark Bleakley)
- June 2013, The Northern Charter, Newcastle, 3 Movements of Funny,
- March 2013, Northern Stage, Newcastle Arts Festival,
3 Movements of Funny,
- March 2013, Hold Tight #4 Newcastle, Blark Meakley Live 2013,
- May 2016, Collective Gallery, Edinburgh, A Nude descends into a Lump.
- Feb 2015, Resonance FM, Radiocity broadcast, Dennis Isou sound collage
- Feb 2015,The Varieties, Harris Museum, Preston
- June 2013, Newcastle University Fine Art Degree Show, With Josh Wilson.
- March 2013, Re-Use Aloud, Newbridge Project/ basic.fm. Online radio station
- Jan 2013, SWG-3, Soundscaping, Glasgow
- Oct 2011, VideoRaum, Vejle Kunsthalle Denmark,
Funding / Awards
Creative Scotland Open Project Fund: How we Handle Things.
Edinburgh Council Visual arts bursary.
Dance Base Dancers Emerging Bursary Scheme (DEBs) 2015-2016
Creative Scotland Professional Development Fund
NCL AASI (Alumni assoc. Student intitiative) Fund
Bartlett Travel Scholarship, South Korea, Newcatl University.